Brandywine Photo Collective Holiday Party Potluck
Thursday, December 17, 6:00 p.m.
at Jane Koester’s home
Please bring food and drink suitable for dinner.
Also, please bring a wrapped, photo-themed gift. We do a White Elephant Gift Exchange, which has been a lot of fun in years past. For those of you bringing spouses, please bring a gift for them, too, so they can be part of the fun. It can be a photo book, frames, a thumb drive, whatever photo-related. It can be a gag gift or something wonderful. Small photographic prints of your own work are popular, especially if they are matted.
Also, if you have some recent work, 3-5 prints, that you want to show, bring those, too!
RSVPs so far:
This list is being updated as people respond. As you can see, we just sent out the invitations by email.
- Elisabeth Bard: Wine and a red pepper tart
- Kathy Buckalew: food TBA
- Walter and Jennifer Borders: wine and a green leaf salad
- Kerry Harrison and her hubby Jay: food TBA
- Jim Lawson: 95% sure he’ll be there, food TBA
- Lynn Maniscalco and Erik Kissa: wine and apple pie
- Gerry Meekins: fruit salad
- Danny Schweers and Barbara Henry: Joy of Cooking eggnog, chicken pot pie
- Beth Trepper: vegetarian entrée and a gluten-free dessert
If you are coming, please let Danny Schweers know who is coming and what you are bringing in the way of food and drink.