October 6 thru November 30, 2016
8th Members’ Exhibit
“Brandywine Photo Collective: Recent Works”
Copeland Hall Gallery at The Grand Opera House
818 N. Market Street
The Grand Opera House is open:
10 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday,
12 PM – 4 PM Saturdays,
and during events. Check in at the box office.
Art Loop Reception
was Friday, October 7, 2016
For sales of photographs from this exhibit, call Beth Trepper at 302-388-6283.
As this exhibit demonstrates, we are a diverse group. Our cameras range from traditional 35mm and large format to digital SLRs and experimental cameras. While some of us continue to shoot film, we all embrace digital technology. We are artists, writers, scientists, engineers and teachers. Our individual passion for photography unites us.
This is the eighth exhibit by members of the Brandywine Photo Collective. Previous exhibits were:
- 1st Member Exhibit, “White: Fifteen Photographers Play on a Theme”, Colourworks Gallery, Wilmington, Delaware, 2004
- 2nd Member Exhibit, “The Secret Life of Water” at University City Arts League, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2007
- 3rd Member Exhibit, “The Cultivated Eye”, Delaware Art Museum, Wilmington, Delaware, 2008
- 4th Member Exhibit, “Elements: The Alchemy of Form”, at Colourworks Gallery, Wilmington, Delaware, 2008
- 5th Member Exhibit, “Bright Lights”, Public House Restaurant, Wilmington, Delaware, 2010
- 6th Member Exhibit, “Transitions”, Delaware Art Museum, Wilmington, Delaware, 2014
- 7th Member Exhibit, “Melange: New Images from the Brandywine Photo Collective”, Louis L. Redding City/County Building, Wilmington, Delaware, 2015